Thursday, July 30, 2009

Large master bath with steam shower

This master bath and steam shower were both done in all travertine. The home owner picked the tile and I designed the wall layout and offsetting the floor tile.



I installed a heated floor that covered almost the entire floor.





The run of 2x2's was at the same height around the entire bathroom.













This was the pattern for all the walls in the bathroom.




































It was a steam shower so there had to be tile on the celling to.




This was a custom poured shower base tiled with the same 2x2's used on the walls.












1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice tile work. I did a bathroom remodel last year and wanted to have a custom steam shower somewhat like this one. But after the estimates I got it was a bit too expensive for my budget. In the end I ended up going with this prefabricated Steam Shower Unit. It was less expensive and serves my purposes at least for now.

    ReplyDelete